We’ve got a new set of models for all active subscribers to our Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 SpeedTree Modeler. Each model comes in either a Hero, Desktop, or Mobile resolution. These assets will include all the variations (Fall, Winter, Summer) as well as any leaf map makers associated with that model. Once you’ve downloaded these assets they will be yours to use whether you maintain the subscription or not. Each month will include a hero model, a desktop model, and a mobile model.
AVAILABLE Sept 1, 2016
- Honey Mesquite, hero resolution (4 Models)
- Banana Plant, desktop resolution (2 Models)
- Green Ash, mobile resolution (4 Models & 2 Leaf Map Makers)
New content available Sept 1, 2016
Unity 5 Subscription and Bonus Content
15% Off Our SpeedTree Store
Our store is constantly growing and offers a variety of packages and individual trees. Now with an active subscription to our modeler you can get 15% off our models to use as a starting point for new species or simply to fill your world with unlimited variations of the foliage of your choice. Our models come with artist-tuned wind and LOD effects as well as multiple seasons and variations for any project. (Learn more about what makes our SpeedTree’s special for UE4 or Unity 5)
If you are already a subscriber, you can take advantage of this discount simply by logging into our store.
If you aren’t already a subscriber, head over to our store to get your subscription for just $19 dollars a month stop or start at any time and keep all the assets that you’ve created.
New Trees Available
We’ve got a new set of trees now live on our SpeedTree store, on sale for a limited time. We’ll be releasing a whole crop of new trees over the next few weeks so keep a close eye on our Twitter, Facebook and blog!
All models include tuned wind, LODs, multiple variations and all the leaf map makers to allow you to make variations in our SpeedTree Modeler. Don’t forget, you get an additional 15% off our entire store with an active subscription (As well as free trees)!
Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
Sago ‘Palms’ aren’t palms at all but are actually cycads, native to Japan. Sago Palms grow very close to the ground unless very old. This species is the most popular of all cycads because of its pleasing symmetry and large flowers.
- One single version in hero resolution
- One single and one cluster version in desktop resolution
- One single and one cluster version in mobile resolution
- 28 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
Rainbow Gum (Eucalyptus deglupta)
This tall eucalyptus tree is commonly known as the Mindanao or Rainbow Gum because of its bright multi-colored bark. This showy display seems almost unnatural, but is a spectacle to observe.
- One full, one flower, and one bare version in hero resolution
- One full, one flower, and one bare version in desktop resolution
- One full, one flower, and one bare version in mobile resolution
- 54 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 14 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures,Modeler subscription needed)
Monterey Cypress (Cupressus macrocarpa)
This medium-sized evergreen is endemic to the central coast of California. The strong winds in this region are responsible for its irregular shape and dense, flat clumps of needles.
- One full, one snow, and one bare version in hero resolution
- One full, one snow, and one bare version in desktop resolution
- One full, one snow, and one bare version in mobile resolution
- 41 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 6 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures,Modeler subscription needed)