We’ve got a second set of trees now live on our SpeedTree store, on sale for a limited time. We’ll be releasing a whole crop of new trees over the next few weeks so keep a close eye on our Twitter, Facebook and blog!
All models include tuned wind, LODs, multiple variations and all the leaf map makers to allow you to make variations in our SpeedTree Modeler. Don’t forget, you get an additional 15% off our entire store with an active subscription (As well as free trees)!
Mountain Maple (Acer spicatum) The Mountain Maple, a native of North America, grows near the Northeast Canadian border as well as in high elevation regions of the Appalachian Mountains through the Carolinas and Georgia. The latter gives the tree its namesake.
- Two full, two autumn, and two bare versions in hero resolution
- Two full, two autumn, and two bare versions in desktop resolution
- Two full, two autumn, and two bare versions in mobile resolution
- 60 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 17 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures,Modeler subscription needed)
(Syagrus romanzoffiana) Queen Palms are native to and can be found all over South America. The fronds are feathery and die early, resulting in an abundance of pruned frond clippings.
- Single version in hero resolution
- Single and cluster versions in desktop resolution
- Single and cluster versions in mobile resolution
- 25 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps